This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. I'm fine with this Cookie information

NHS 24 - at nights, weekends, holidays, over the festive period

Call NHS 24 on 111 if you are unwell and need to talk to someone before your GP or dental practice reopens.

You will get advice depending on your symptoms. This could be managing symptoms at home, or visiting your local pharmacy. You might need to see an on-call doctor or other health professional. If you need to see a doctor, NHS 24 will arrange this for you.

You can also visit their website by clicking the link below: